We recognise that sometimes it is not easy to see us during working hours.
Additional appointments are available in the evening and at weekends. To book one of these appointments you should contact the Practice. However, these appointments will not necessarily be at your usual GP practice, but the health professionals treating you will be able to see your full medical record, with your consent.
Extra GP appointments are available in the evenings and on weekends in Barnet. These extended hours – 6:30pm to 8:00pm on weekdays, 8:00am to 8:00pm on weekends – are provided from several GP practices (hubs) in the borough.
How do I book an appointment?
You can book an appointment with a GP at any one of the hubs by either:
• calling the service directly on 020 3948 6809 (available during hub operating hours only), or
• contacting your own GP practice.
Who can access these services?
Any patients registered with a Barnet GP practice
What are the opening times?
Mondays to Fridays: 6.30pm to 8.00pm Weekends and bank holidays.
Location of our HUBS
- East Barnet Health Centre : 149 East Barnet Road, London, EN4 8QZ
- Longrove Surgery: 70 Union Street, Barnet, EN5 4HT
- St Andrews Medical Practice: 50 Oakleigh Road North, London, N20 9EX
- Wentworth Medical Practice: 38 Wentworth Avenue, London, N3 1YL
- Woodlands Medical Practice: 54 Leopold Road, London, N2 8BG
- Millway Medical Practice: Hartley Avenue, London, NW7 2HX
- Oak Lodge Medical Centre: 234 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, HA8 0AP
- PHGH Doctors: Temple Fortune Health Centre, 23 Temple Fortune Lane, London, NW11 7TE
- Greenfields Medical Practice: 143-145 Cricklewood Lane, Cricklewood, London, NW2 1HS
- Dr Azim & Partners: 67 Elliot Road, London, NW4 3EB
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Parsons Green, St Charles, Soho and Edgware walk in centres are temporarily closed. Find out more about accessing our walk in services at this time.